Businesses not ready to abandon their investments in existing IP PBX or UC solutions have turned to SIP trunking to deliver cost savings and business flexibility. The Avalo Voice Platform’s SIP Trunking allows service providers to addresses the red hot SIP trunking market and help small to medium companies embrace all-IP solutions and eliminate costly and static T1 and PRI connections.
Why are today’s businesses choosing SIP trunks?
SIP is a great option for businesses that are looking for a cost-effective way to transition from a traditional PBX phone system to IP. Virtually any business can enjoy the benefits of SIP including:
- Cost Savings – Enjoy the cost savings of converging your local and long distance onto a single circuit with dynamic bandwidth allocation.
- Time Savings – Dedicated and knowledgeable Bandwidth technicians, installation teams and customer support specialists assure rapid deployment.
- A Simplified Network – Experience the efficiency of managing a single network connection, receiving one bill and engaging one point of contact for all your telecom needs.
- Seamless Integration – Preserve your existing capabilities via seamless integration with your existing SIP IP PBX system.
- A Better Way to Grow – When you grow, adding more SIP Trunks is easy, and happens in days, not weeks. SIP Trunks can be installed and turned up remotely so you do not have to slow down.
Avalo Networks has done all the Hard stuff!
We have taken the hard work out of creating a SIP Trunking service offering my doing interop with today’s major players in the IP-PBX market and even a few you haven’t heard of. We did extensive engineering to make sure that the signaling between the customer’s IP-PBX deployment and the Avalo Voice Platform is right on. So IP-PBX solutions can handle privacy headers in the invite packets, other want phone numbers signaled in e.164 format, others require special audio codecs. The simple fact is that all of these different complex requires make SIP Trunking a hard product to go to market with, but when you work with Avalo Networks, it’s as easy a 1-2-3.